Thursday, April 11, 2013

Online Learning I'm Possible

I want to learn JavaScript, it is a programming language.Where should I go?

I went to the thrift store and found a few old books on the subject. But guess what they are old, and there is no logic being introduced in the book.

I realized that right away, no logic. What am I to do with these little bits of code, if I can not understand the WHY!

I had an online HTML class a few years back. HTML is the language used to make web sites, like this one. I really enjoyed the class and the cost was reasonable. The circumstances right now just does not allow me to pay for the classes. 

Got to love the internet, I found an class. Not just any class but several, for the Logic I am doing a self paced course from Stanford. Cost = $0.00.

I see that I have to become my own Job Stimulus package.

Web Developer.

Because Im Possible


No comments:

Post a Comment