Thursday, October 8, 2009

Digital Camera Broken!


I was planning to add pictures today, but my camera has finally died. So I will do my best to describe the twists as they are today October 8th. My babies have been in the shower twice this week and spritzed every time I want to arranged them differently.

The babies are thicker than last week, I have had some unraveling. I generally have been very pleased so far. My scalp is just a little itchier, a couple of flakes. Just doing all I can to keep from causing a problem. I think that I may need to keep more moisture on my scalp.

I mixed together a carrier oil (2 tablespoons) & lavender (8 to 10 drops) in one bottle.

Benefits of Lavender;
  • Aids in relaxation.
  • Used as an antiseptic & anti fungal.
  • Massage
Also, rosemary (8 drops) & carrier oil (2 Tbs) in a second bottle.
  • Soothe and condition dry flaky scalps.
  • Dandruff relief.
  • Stimulate the hair follicle and hair growth
I used one oz. dark bottles with eye droppers. I have used both mixtures for a long time with no problems.

I will find some pictures of me before the "Natural Hair Journey" and post those over the week-end.
© 2009 Twisted Weeve

No comments:

Post a Comment